|with DaDA||paying privately||paying privately
with student loan
|Three Year Acting North (inc £400 University fee)||£0–£7,175>~||£9,650*||£3,650*|
|Three Year Acting South (inc £400 University fee)||£0–£7,175>~||£12,885*||£6,885*|
|Postgraduate Acting North (inc £400 University fee)
|£0–£7,175>~||£2,270 per term||n/a|
|Postgraduate Acting South (inc £400 University fee)
|£0–£7,175>~||£3,020 per term||n/a|
|Foundation Acting North (part-time course)||n/a||£1,995*||n/a|
|Foundation Acting North (full-time course)||n/a||£5,000*||n/a|
|Foundation Acting South (part-time course)||n/a||£1,995*||n/a|
|Foundation Acting South (full-time course)||n/a||£5,000*||n/a|
|Stage Management Foundation Degree South EU Student (International Student)||n/a||
* Figures quoted demonstrate the full fee discount available for annual payment.
- ALRA offers an annual payment discount for private fee paying students on the Three Year Acting course and Postgraduate Acting course.
- Three Year Acting and Postgraduate Acting course students at ALRA South will receive a £500 fee discount for annual payment in full.
- Three Year Acting and Postgraduate Acting course students at ALRA North will receive a £300 fee discount for annual payment in full.
~ Figures quoted dependant on household income. Please click here for details of the fee/maintenance amounts for respective income brackets.
N.B. All fees may be subject to an annual increase roughly in line with inflation. Some fee rates are externally imposed, and may fluctuate.
Foundation Part-Time Course Fee Breakdown
- Deposit of £400 payable on offer/contract
- 1st payment of £845 by 1st July 2017
- 2nd payment of £750 in January 2018
- A discount of £50 for full payment at contract, by 31st July
Foundation Full-Time Course Fee Breakdown
The course fee is £5000 payable as follows:
- Non-refundable deposit to be paid on acceptance of offer - £400
- First instalment to be paid : 1 July 2017 - £1,000
- Second instalment to be paid by 4 January 2018 - £3,000
- Third instalment to be paid by 19 April 2018 - £600
- A discount of £100 for full payment at contract, by 31st July
The course fee does not include any institutional accreditation fee which will be charged separately (maximum £300). All fees are payable to ALRA. Details will be sent with acceptance letter.