ALRA Film and TV Summer Acting course
ALRA is offering a five-day intensive and exciting screen acting course in our fully equipped TV studio.
The course is designed for people with little, or no experience of the art of screen acting and is open to a minimum age of 18+.
We’d like to offer you the chance to explore the essential, basic skills and techniques an actor must acquire to succeed within the professional film and TV industry.
If you’re hoping to audition for drama school or you just want to expand your acting knowledge, this course offers you an insight into the world of acting for the camera.
Working with Lead Screen Acting Tutor, Billy Geraghty at ALRA where you’ll discover and practise:
- The fundamental differences and demands between working in the theatre and in front of a camera
- How to adapt your performance to the requirements of the camera
- The power of nonverbal communication on screen
- Secret techniques of some of the best film Actors and Actresses in the business
- The importance of continuity
- Gaining confidence in your individual performance through practical exploration of duologue scenes from well-known TV and Film scripts
- Audition techniques
- On set language and etiquette
- How to self-tape successfully
Register your interest
24th- 28th July 2017
10.00am to 4.00pm
£425, a deposit of £75 will be required to secure a place on the course
12 places available
This course is hosted at ALRA South's facilities, The Royal Victoria Patriotic Building. For further info on our location, please click on the below image.
To know how to reach our facility in London, please click here or use the below map.