- The Witches
- By: Roald Dahl
- Adapted by: David Wood
- Directed by: Chris Hill
About The Witches
Witches are real. They detest all children and are planning to wipe out every last one! But an unlikely hero has a plan to stop them by infiltrating one of their secret meetings. Join us at ALRA North for a thrilling stage adaptation of Roald Dahl’s scariest story.
Due to social distancing measures we have limited audience numbers and made a seating plan in our theatres to keep everyone safe and comfortable.
IMPORTANT: Where there are group bookings, we will always try to seat people together and assume they are in a ‘bubble’. To organise separate seats when booking two or more tickets for a group that need to be distanced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you are not sat together accidentally.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by the current measures and hope they don’t prevent you from enjoying of the work of our talented students.
Please read and share the following information with the rest of your party before attending a performance at an ALRA Theatre:
- The audience will be seated by number and shown to their designated, numbered seats – these cannot be swapped over on the night
- Please use the QR code that is displayed at our venues for the NHS Test and Trace app, or provide us with your mobile number so that we can action this for you (data collected will be kept on file for 21 days then deleted)
- Face coverings must be worn when entering the ALRA buildings including the theatre spaces unless medically exempt
- If you have any access issues please let us know in advance so that we can make your visit as easy and enjoyable as possible
- Hand sanitiser is available when entering the theatre spaces
- There may not be an area inside for you to wait before entering the space. In wet or cold weather you may need to bring an umbrella and coat in order to stay dry and warm. We are very sorry about this and will continue to look for a solution to this issue.