A performance Degree providing professional preparation, studied intensely over two years.
This course is validated and awarded by De Montfort University and delivered at Leicester College with curriculum and training approaches designed using ALRA's Conservatoire ethos.
- Conservatoire standard curriculum with strong vocational emphasis to include workshops and projects with professional practitioners as well as traditional skills classes in voice and movement
- Preparation for auditions, higher study and practical tools to use as a professional actor including entrepreneurial preparation
- Delivered at the fully equipped Sue Townsend Theatre in the heart of historic Leicester
- De Montfort University will provide full access to their student union, library resources and other student services including student accommodation
- Leicester College and De Montfort University are both TEF Gold institutions
- Selection to the programme is based on audition, academic qualification and/or vocational experience